Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Photoshoots, Disneyland, and Lizards Mouth!

Hey all!! Another little update =) Before I left for Seattle and Alaska, I had some fun in Santa Barbara and LA with some of my friends! Here's the pictures I've been promising...

The following is Janelle Bosko! She's the co-director of Wonderfully Made and lives with 4 other awesome girls at the "yellow castle" =P I helped them move some stuff around and she expressed interest in learning about wedding photography! She's shooting her sisters wedding in the fall and wanted to know some tips. She'll actually be shooting with me this weekend at Brandon and Katie's Wedding, it'll be sweet!


We went around SB for an hour or so and had a little photoshoot in a couple different music stores =)



THEN I got to go to Disneyland with my best friends Michael, Aly, Korie and my bro Tim! We had a BLAST!! Disneyland is all about who you go with, and these guys definitely know how to have a good time =)


We were all anticipating the new Indy movie coming out so we of course had to go on the ride a couple times... SO much fun!! (except when Korie was driving... ;))



The Matterhorn was by far one of my favs growing up, and what do you know it still is!!


(What is Michael doing??)


Tim and Korie watching the parade, Korie having the best view out of anyone!


Tower of TERROR!! I had never been to this part of the park before... and MAN did I love this ride. Korie and Tim did too, obviously, as they are both clapping =D



That night I picked up my friend Adrienne at LAX and we went ALL around Santa Barbara that weekend!! We went sailing, watched a couple movies, saw the downtown, and went rock climbing at Lizards mouth! We didn't solve any puzzles... really, but we still had fun. 


The fog was SICK!!




The *classic* Michael Thompson pose - he LOVES doing this look and I swear I have like 20 pictures of him with this face. Hmm...


Adrienne doing an amazing job recreating the face...


I'm stuck!




I'll post more up on facebook, so look for them there! Ciao for now!!

No comments: