Thursday, October 02, 2008

My new bike =)

So in the last couple years I've been a very proud owner of a 2003 Vespa ET4 and have loved having it around Santa Barbara! But... I've ridden a good amount of bikes, also. A dirt bike in Mexico, a BMW 750 in Hawaii for a week, a Harley for a couple days, and then a couple bikes in Peru. I just wasn't able to take it anymore after going to the Ducati shop for the 4th time this year so I just went ahead and bought one =) It is by far one of the best purchases I've made... ever. So thrilling and I love being so free on the road. It has the comfort of a cruiser but the speed and handling of a crotch rocket. Pair that with its 80 horsepower, 0-60 time of 2.9 seconds, ability to hit 55 in first gear, and the wonderfully beautiful aesthetics and prestige that only a Ducati has, and yes I'm in love.

Meet Annabelle Ducati =)




7 comments:

Bobby Earle said...

She's a beauty!

Lizzie Photography said...

very awesomeeee!!!

Josh Stichter said...

Hey Dude,

We should go ride sometime...I like to hit up the 33 almost every weekend. Check out our google group: http://groups.google.ca/group/sb-canyon-riders

Shyla said...

Dear Annabelle,

if you weren't a girl I would marry you and be happy for the rest of my life.

the end.

Josh Stichter said...

Eat your heart out buddy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/capfacsurf/3246715217/in/set-72157613267563286/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/capfacsurf/3247530830/in/set-72157613267563286/

When are we going to ride?

Troy Grover Photography said...

Awesome!

Steven Ryne Photography said...

Great Bike! I myself hope to own a 2009 Harley Davidson VRSCDX Night Rod Special... It's a sweet bike, unfortunately I'm a long way from it ;)