Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sunrise in Kauai

This was my second to last day in Hawaii, and I woke up around 5:30 to get some sunrise shots =) I loved being out at the beach alone and I spent some much needed time by myself just taking in all the beauty.

It actually poured rain on me near the end, but I loved it. The rain was really warm and although it soaked all my gear I totally had fun.

I'm in Haiti now and my time here has been life altering, I can't wait to tell everyone about it. Talk to you soon!!













7 comments:

natalie said...

love it!

jess said...

that last one with the rainbow is incredible!!

Kerry said...

Wasnt sure what type of mood I was in..until I came to this site and heard this song. perfect.

the photog. is captivating as well. Happy I stumbled upon this. : )

Wesley Hargrove said...

Awesome man, I've never been out to the islands.. these pictures are making me want to!!

Anonymous said...

hey you havent posted in awhile, where did you go??? i want to see more pictures!!

Anonymous said...

hey i was wondering if you are still bloging on this blog? or if you got another. just wondering since you haven't posted in awhile.
God Bless,
Steph

Sarah McAllister said...

.incredible.