Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sunrise in Kauai

This was my second to last day in Hawaii, and I woke up around 5:30 to get some sunrise shots =) I loved being out at the beach alone and I spent some much needed time by myself just taking in all the beauty.

It actually poured rain on me near the end, but I loved it. The rain was really warm and although it soaked all my gear I totally had fun.

I'm in Haiti now and my time here has been life altering, I can't wait to tell everyone about it. Talk to you soon!!













7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!

jess said...

that last one with the rainbow is incredible!!

Kerry said...

Wasnt sure what type of mood I was in..until I came to this site and heard this song. perfect.

the photog. is captivating as well. Happy I stumbled upon this. : )

Anonymous said...

Awesome man, I've never been out to the islands.. these pictures are making me want to!!

Anonymous said...

hey you havent posted in awhile, where did you go??? i want to see more pictures!!

Anonymous said...

hey i was wondering if you are still bloging on this blog? or if you got another. just wondering since you haven't posted in awhile.
God Bless,
Steph

Sarah McAllister said...

.incredible.