Saturday, November 17, 2007

First Day in Kauai!

So, as some of you have pointed out, its been over a year since my last post! And as promised, I'm going to start updating my blog a LOT more. Facebook has kind of taken over my blogging, but this is just a much better way to get my newest photos online! So, anyways, yesterday I went out and went shooting just for fun, which was awesome. I can't wait to go to the Na Pali coast and a bunch of other places here, I'll post those as they come =) Here are some fun shots from the first day, enjoy!




















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh! You said you would post on your blog alot more from now on. Be true to your word. heehee. Please update! :)

By the way, your pictures are amazing! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Your pictures are amazing!! I hope you do keep updating your blog! Cant wait to see what else your going to show us!!! God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Aww! that last picture is soooooo cute!
:)