Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Summer in the AK!!!

Hey all!! I know its been a while since I've posted, but I wanted to update my LIFE!!! Well, this summer is going to be pretty busy but its gonna ROCK!! I'm shooting wedding photography all summer, getting my coaching license, doing construction and doing all the things Alaska has to offer!

Wedding photography has totally taken off for me and I already have about 6 weddings booked! I'm completely stoked about doin that, I LOVE it!! Speaking of which, here is an engagement that I shot the other weekend --> http://www.anchoragephotography.com/showit%20files/harrietmichael/index.html --> check it out and tell me what you think!!

I shot a beautiful wedding the other weekend, here are some pics!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Josh, those are really great. You better come back to Carp with a while portfolio of stuff from this summer that I look at... over some sushi...

:] Lara